OK ! GEL POLISH
- OK! GEL POLISH – 15ML
- Requires drying under UV or LED Long lasting. Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
- Easy to apply just like normal color polish however much more DURABLE. Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks. No need grinding, filing or drying time after application. Certainly Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test.
- Non toxic and harmless resin. Healthy, environmental-friendly, no poisonous or pungent materials used.
- NOTE: Most importantly, in order to ensure that our customers receive complete order, we have replaced the colors with example of the color and numbers please be sure to choose the correct color.
How To Use:
1 : First use ok!gel polish basal coating, and remedy under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. ( Cure times vary per lighting organization. )
2 : second apply a ok!gel polish color coat and then remedy under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds ( for better result 60 sec ). Apply the third coat if necessary .
3 : final and most significant set ok! mousse polish No Wipe Top coat and remedy under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. ( Cure times vary per lighting system.）
How to remove:
1. first polish the nail airfoil by polishing file.
2. second soak the nails by complete remover wraps about 5-10 minutes.
3. last remove the nail polish by a carapace pusher.
4. Wash your hands and apply hired hand cream to moisturized your hands .
Making Waves # 45
Color: Kiss Me #18 – Verified Purchase
5.0 out of 5 stars easy application, retentive survive, and antic shine !
Nice base & top coat & cured well…. Also ordered a color gel polish to go with this duo set, but smell was not as bad as some other popular gels polishes are….Polish was quite thick and goopy however tho was easy to apply & the shine was fantastic ! I really liked this ! Recommend this gel brand…..
Color: Top and Base –
5.0 out of 5 stars merchandise works as described..
first i purchased this intersection because of a position I saw on Facebook. After that I lone purchased the base and top coat jazz band but a crimson color was besides sent for me to try out. At the clock of buy my nails were grown out but during the meter of waiting for detail and getting a probability to do my manicure, I broke a few nails so I had to try the item out with very short nails .
This entire organization is fantastic. The base is on the dense slope but I had no problems getting it to go onto my nails with a nice even thin coating. The color polish was slurred but a well and goes on quite guileless. however, three thin coats and it was a courteous deep color. I know that is a little more coats than what normally gets applied with gel polishes but I was using very sparse coats .
last step was the peak coat and it is a fantastic consistency and applied absolutely .
It has been one week since I did my manicure and I have had no problems with lift, peeling or any other issues .I will be purchasing other colors to try out in the future .
I besides will be trying out the flatness top coat overall, surely I would recommend this product .
Read more: Top 10 Best Nail Salons in Fort Worth, Texas