- Plastic Dual Forms – this is the quickest & easiest way for beginners to use Polygel
- Paper Nail Forms – requires more practice and skill but allows you to make your nails look exactly how you want.
- Nail Tips – most durable way to make Polygel nail extensions
- Applied directly to your natural nails – like nail polish
1- How to Use double Forms to Apply Polygel
In my public opinion, double Forms are the easiest way to apply Polygel, particularly for beginners. This is because you won ’ t need to sculpt out the nails which takes time and rehearse to master.
dual Forms besides require less buff at the end – this is because most of the prison term you get a nice legato texture without having to buff .
- The first thing that you need to do is prep your nails, start by pushing back & aligning your cuticles and then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file
- Once your nails have been filed, clean them by wiping them down with pure alcohol or acetone and then apply a dehydrator and a nail primer.
- Next, apply a gel base coat and cure it for 60 seconds.
- Once prepped you can proceed to apply your Polygel, you can start by sorting out the dual forms to match the size of your nails.
- I recommend using dual forms that are slightly wider than your nails – this allows the side of dual forms to cover down the sides of your nails completely.
- Now add a bead of polygel into the middle of the dual forms and then wet your brush with slip solution
- And then use the brush to spread out the Polygel in the dual form
- Next, press the dual form onto your nails and then cure it for 60 seconds under a UV Led Lamp.
- Once cured take off the dual forms and wipe the nails down with rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Finally, file and shape the edges to your liking and then apply a gel top coat and cure for 60 seconds.
You can check out the television below to see precisely how it ’ second done .
Video of How to Apply Polygel With Dual Forms
Tips When Working With Dual Forms
- If the dual forms are way too big for your nails you can file them down to get a better fit.
- When spreading the Polygel in the dual forms try to make it slightly thicker in the middle and thinner at the edges this helps prevent the polygel from coming out too much when you put it on.
- Use the brush to neaten up the underside of the dual form before curing to give it an even look.
- I also recommend curing underneath the dual forms to ensure the entire nail is cured completely.
Recommended Polygel Kit For Beginners I highly recommend the Morovan Polygel Kit, it comes with everything that you will need to start doing Polygel including double forms and newspaper forms. You can click here to see the current price for the Complete Morovan Polygel Kit on Amazon. Or you can click here to read my entire reappraisal on it along with my early recommendations .
2- How to Apply Polygel with Paper Nail Forms
Paper nail forms take more time and they require more skill when compared to double forms. But they allow flexibility allowing you to craft your nails to look precisely how you want them to be .
- Firstly, you need to prep your nails by pushing back your cuticles and filing your nails with a medium grit nail file.
- Then you need to clean your nails by wiping them with either rubbing alcohol or acetone.
- Next, apply a nail dehydrator, a nail primer and then a gel base coat and let it cure for 60 seconds.
- Now you can put on the nail form and apply and sculpt out the Polygel to your liking using your Polygel Brush, I have a video down below to show you how to this.
- Next, cure your Polygel for 60 seconds and then file your nails to make your nails nice and smooth.
- Finally, apply a gel top coat or your nail polish.
You can check out the video below to see precisely how to sculpt out the Polygel using paper forms .
Video of How to Apply Polygel Using Paper Forms
3- How to Apply Polygel With Nail Tips
Polygel that is applied with nail tips tends to be more durable than when the Polygel is applied free stand by itself. This is because the tips support the Polygel as a al-qaeda and prevent it from breaking .
- The first thing that you need to do is prep your nails by pushing back your cuticles and filing your nails with a medium grit nail file.
- Secondly, clean your nails by wiping them with rubbing alcohol or acetone.
- Next, apply a coat of your dehydrator and nail primer on your natural nails.
- And then you can glue on your nail tips.
- Next, apply your base coat on the entire nail and then apply your Polygel
- Now, use your brush dipped in slip solution sculpt out the nails to your liking.
- Once sculpted cure the Polygel for 60 seconds, then wipe them with rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Finally file your nails to smoothen them out and then apply your top coat or nail polish.
You can check out the television for more details on how to apply your Polygel with Nail Tips.
Video of How to Apply Polygel With Tips
4- How to Apply Polygel Nails to Natural Nails
Polygel can be applied directly to your natural nails alike to how you would use a gelatin smash polish. now the advantage of using Polygel preferably than a gel polish is that it will be more durable .
- The first thing that you need to do is prep your nails
- You can do so by pusing back your cuticles and filing your nails with a medium grit nail file
- Secondly, clean your nails by wiping them with rubbing alcohol.
- And then apply a coat of dehydrator, nail primer and then a gel base coat which needs to be cured for 60 seconds.
- Next, apply a bead of polygel onto your nails
- And then use your Polygel Brush dipped with slip solution and spread it out evenly over your nails
- Once your nails look good you can cure it for 60 seconds and then wipe off the sticky layer with rubbing alcohol
- Finally buff your nails to smooth them out and then apply a gel top coat and cure it for 60 seconds.
You can check out the video below for measure by step lead on how to spread out the Polygel on your natural nails .
Video of How to Apply Polygel To Natural Nails
Recommended Tools I highly recommend Morovan Polygel Kit, it includes everything you need to do Polygel Nails making it perfective for a founder. You can click here to see the current price for one on Amazon. other Polygel Related Articles Best Brands of Polygel Nail Kits – That are Easy To Use Can You Paint on Polygel Nails – Easy Polygel Tips & Tricks Polygel Slip Solution What is it & What Can You Use alternatively
Read more: Top 10 Best Nail Salons In Phoenix, Arizona
How hanker Does Polygel last & Tips to Make them last Longer Quick & Easy Ways How to Remove Polygel Nails at Home 4 Ways How to Apply Polygel Nails – Beginners Tips