Check – Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Orange Chocolate Before we move on to the tips and remedies on how to grow nails, lets first find out what are the factors that can affect our smash growth.
Reasons for Slow Nail Growth
just like our haircloth, the nails are besides made of keratin, layers of keratin protein cells to be specific. There are two parts of our nails – the hard part of the nail is called ‘ Nail Plate ’ and the sensitive skin underneath is known as ‘ Nail bed ’. The corporeal which forms the nail plate grows in the ‘ matrix ’ which is located under the cuticle. Nail growth is normally on the slower slope, but there are several factors that can hinder the increase of our nails. so, lets check out what are the reasons that our nails don ’ thymine grow –
Check – How To Get Rid of Yellow Nails Age – Aging slows down our breeze through growth. actually, the travel rapidly of an individual ’ sulfur nail down growth keeps on changing throughout their integral liveliness. An baby has slower rate of nail growth, but a child has faster nail growth rate than adults. We experience fastest collar emergence at the age of 10-14 and after that, nail growth begins to slow down with old age. Season – Our nails grow faster in warm season, and during cold weather, it tends to slow down. Hormones – The american Academy of Dermatology has suggested that hormonal asymmetry is besides responsible for slower breeze through growth rate. however, hormones can actually affect the breeze through growth even in healthy people. Women normally experience faster collar growth rate during pregnancy arsenic well as right before menstruation begins. besides women can notice slower nail growth during suckling. Location – The location of our nails besides play key function in our smash growth rate. Toe nails have slower growth rate than finger nails. besides each of the finger nails has different growth rate. The nail down on the little finger finger has slowest growth rate. The thumb pinpoint besides grows slowly. normally the nails on the index finger and the middle finger grows the fastest. interestingly, people who use their hands a lot on daily basis experience faster nail down growth than those who don ’ thymine use their hands much. Cutting – Cutting your nails on regular basis is helpful in increasing the growth rate of nails. however cutting nails excessively short tend to affect the collar growth. Health condition – According to experts, the collar growth and the condition of nails is actually an indicative mood of our overall health condition. For exercise, yellow nails can indicate diabetes, whereas yellowing thick nails with dense growth rate can be a symptom of lung discipline. These were the most coarse factors that hinder our breeze through growth pace. But the thoroughly news is nail growth rate can be repaired with the avail of natural base remedies .
How to Grow Nails Faster – 12 Best Tips and Home Remedies
Check out below how to grow nails faster with the help of home remedies. 1. Grow Nails Quickly with Lemon and Coconut Oil 2. Use Olive Oil to Grow Nails 3. Egg Shell Remedy for Faster Growing Nails 4. Grow Nails Fast using Garlic 5. Use Orange Juice for Beautiful Nails 6. Horsetail Home Remedy to Grow Nails 7. Sweet Potatoes for Nail Growth 8. Use Lemon for Faster Growing Nails 9. Coconut Oil Treatment to Grow Nails Fast 10. Use Stinging Nettle for Growing Nails Faster 11. Flaxseed Oil for Faster Nail Growth 12. Grow Nails Stronger and Faster with Banana
1. Grow Nails Quickly with Lemon and Coconut Oil
How to Grow Nails faster with lemon and coconut oil Take a tbsp of coconut petroleum and to this total 5-6 drops of lemon juice. Microwave it for 20 seconds. Soak the nails in this solution for 10 minutes. Massage your nails lightly to let this solution get absorbed. Repeat this remedy on daily footing to grow nails faster. Why to use lemon and coconut oil for nail growth Lemon juice contains vitamin C which is very essential to grow nails faster. It besides removes the yellow stains from the nails and adds a bright fall. Lauric Acid introduce in coconut oil strengthens and nourishes the cuticles and facilitates healthy nail emergence. Back to List
2. Use Olive Oil to Grow Nails
How to Grow Nails Faster with olive oil
- Next on our list of natural ingredients that help to grow nails faster comes olive oil. It is very simple to use olive oil. All you have to do is heat up some olive oil and massage your nails with that at night before going to bed. Keep on massaging for at least 5 mins. Wear gloves and let it stay overnight.
- Another way to use olive oil to grow nails faster is to use it as a nail soak. Heat up some olive oil and dip your nails in that for 15-20 minutes. Remove your fingers and massage to let the oil get absorbed. These are some of the best home remedies to grow nails faster using olive oil.
- Mix half cup of tomato juice and 2 tbsp olive oil in a bowl to prepare a DIY nail soak. Dip the fingers in this solution for 10 minutes and then rinse off with plain water. This is a great natural remedy for faster nail growth using tomato and olive oil.
Why to use olive oil for nail growth much poor lineage circulation leads to slower pinpoint growth. olive petroleum contains vitamin E which is identical effective in improving blood circulation and frankincense helps to grow nails faster. olive vegetable oil besides nutrify and moisturizes the nails to keep them healthy and beautiful.
Check – 15 Top Benefits of Neem Leaves for Skin, Hair and Health Back to List
3. Egg Shell Remedy for Faster Growing Nails
How to use egg shell to grow nails faster Crush the testis shells and put them in a blender. Add some almonds, pecans and flaxseeds to the blender and blend until you get a smooth powder. Take a tsp of this powder each morning with warm milk. Repeat everyday for a month to see changes in your nail increase pace. Why to use egg shells for nail growth We normally throw away the egg shells without knowing about their benefits. egg shells are very helpful to grow nails faster. They are rich in calcium, iron, protein, magnesium ampere well as potassium. All these nutrients nourish and strengthen our nails. Back to List
4. Grow Nails Fast using Garlic
How to use garlic to Grow Nails Faster
- Garlic is quite beneficial for our overall health. But many of us do not know that garlic can be used to grow nails faster. Take one garlic clove, cut it in half and then rub one half of the garlic clove on your nails. Continue rubbing for few seconds and then wait for some time so that the garlic juice gets absorbed.
- Alternatively you can also blend few garlic cloves and make a paste. Apply it on the nails, massage and keep them on for 3-5 minutes. Do this daily for a week to grow nails faster.
Why to use garlic to grow nails fast sometimes nail fungus can hinder the proper emergence of our nails. In such scenarios garlic comes very handy. The anti bacterial and anti fungal properties of garlic helps to get rid of smash fungus and allow the nails to grow longer and stronger. Garlic besides contains sulfur which has the ability to strengthen brittle nails and encourage healthy nail growth. Back to List
5. Use Orange Juice for Beautiful Nails
How to Grow Nails Faster with orange juice
- Next on our list of the tips on how to grow nails faster comes orange juice. Take some fresh orange juice in a bowl and soak the nails in it for 10-15 minutes. Wash off the hands with warm water and follow up with a moisturizing hand cream. Follow this remedy once everyday to grow nails faster.
- Alternatively, you can also add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil in a cup of fresh orange juice and use the solution to soak your nails. Dip your fingers in the mixture and wait for 10-12 minutes. Now rinse it off with plain water, pat dry and apply some moisturizing hand cream.
Why to use orange juice for nail growth Orange juice is identical beneficial to boost up our nail growth. It is a deep source of folic acidic and vitamin C which are known to grow nails faster. Vitamin C is identical effective to boost the production of collagen which helps to make the nails healthier and stronger. The big measure of folic acid besides play a key character to grow nails faster.
Check – 10 Most Effective Home Remedies for Head Lice That Really Work Back to List
6. Horsetail Home Remedy to Grow Nails
How to use horsetail to Grow Nails Faster
- Horsetail is a natural herb which is very beneficial to grow nails faster. Boil a cup of water and add a tbsp of horsetail herb to it. Let it simmer for next 10 minutes and then strain the solution. Let it cool down and come to room temperature. Dip your fingers in the solution and leave it like that for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with plain water.
- Alternatively, consuming horsetail tea once or twice daily is also quite helpful in boosting nail growth.
Why to use horsetail for nail growth Horsetail is a great informant of minerals. It contains a senior high school sum of silica. Silica is known to help in nail increase american samoa well as strengthening brittle nails. Horsetail used to be a very popular herb among the ancient Greeks, Chinese and Roman herbalists due to its medicative benefits. It has potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic adenine well as antimicrobial properties. Horsetail herb is a powerhouse of many nutrients, like calcium, manganese, iron, saponins, flavonoids, tannins, alkaloids, phytosterols, fatso acids etc. No wonder this herb is a fantastic natural redress to grow nails Faster. Back to List
7. Sweet Potatoes for Nail Growth
How to use sweet potatoes to Grow Nails Faster The best way to use sweet potatoes is by adding them to our casual diet. Cook sweetness potatoes with water in a pressure cooker for 7-10 minutes. Once the cook is done, let it cool and carefully remove the skin from the potatoes. Try to consume at least 3 cup servings of boil dulcet potatoes on casual basis for longer and stronger nails.
Check – How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally Why to use sweet potatoes to encourage nail growth Sweet potatoes are identical high in Vitamin A in the class of beta-carotene. Lack of Vitamin A is a independent cause of slowly nail growth. Beta-carotene is a great antioxidant which promotes faster emergence of nails. Beta-carotene is very effective in strengthening both collagen and elastin which facilitates healthy breeze through growth. Sweet potatoes act as a superintendent food for our nails and avail to grow nails faster. Back to List
8. Use Lemon for Faster Growing Nails
How to use lemon to Grow Nails Faster
- There are quite a few ways to use lemon juice to grow nails faster. Mix lemon juice and olive oil in 1:3 ratio. Microwave this solution so that it becomes warm a little bit. Soak your nails in this solution for 10 minutes. Do this method daily to grow nails faster.
- Alternatively you can also rub a slice of fresh lemon on the nails for 5-6 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water, pat dry and then use a hand cream to moisturize the nails. Repeat this method daily.
- Squeeze a lemon to collect its juice. Take 2-3 garlic cloves and remove their skin. In a bowl, add the garlic cloves, lemon juice and some olive oil and mix all the ingredients nicely. Dip your nails in this mixture and let them be there for 10 minutes. Rinse off with plain water.
Why to use lemon for nail growth Lemon juice is very deep in vitamin C which helps to nourish the nails and aids in collar growth. Lemon juice is besides very utilitarian to remove the yellow stains of the nails. It besides helps to make the nails shiny. Back to List Also read How to do Acrylic Nails at Home 25 Top Nail Art Designs for Beginners 15 Must Have Tools in Your Nail Art Kit
9. Coconut Oil Treatment to Grow Nails Fast
How to use coconut oil to Grow Nails Faster
- Next comes coconut oil on our list of natural remedies to grow nails faster. Simply take some coconut oil and massage it all over the hands including cuticles and nails for few minutes. Do it as an overnight treatment and repeat this daily for few weeks to grow nails faster.
- In a bowl, mix together 1/4 cup each of coconut oil and honey. To this add 4-5 drops of rosemary essential oil. Microwave this mixture for 20 seconds to warm it up a bit. Soak your nails in this for 10-15 minutes. Massage well and then remove the excess oil with a damp cloth. Repeat this remedy every alternate day for couple of weeks to grow nails faster.
Why to use coconut oil to encourage nail growth Coconut oil is a great way to prevent moisture loss from our nails. The nutrients present in coconut vegetable oil can help to strengthen the nails and cuticles ampere well as make the nails shiny. furthermore, coconut anoint is a bang-up natural solution for breeze through fungus, which can besides stop nail growth. Lauric Acid in coconut petroleum besides strengthens and nourishes the cuticles and facilitates healthy nail growth. Back to List
10. Use Stinging Nettle for Growing Nails Faster
How to use stinging nettle to Grow Nails Faster Stinging nettle or nettle leaf is another amazing ingredient. Take 2-3 tsp dried annoy leaves and add in a cup of hot urine. Cover and let it steep for several hours. Strain the water and add some honey to this. This is how you prepare annoy tea. Drink this tea casual to encourage collar growth. Why to use stinging nettle for nail growth Nettle leaves are identical alimentary and is quite popular as a food and music for centuries. It is known for its high mineral message which is very beneficial for healthy nail growth. besides annoy leaves contain vitamins, silica and phytonutrients such as chlorophyll and carotenoids. All these together aids in fast and healthier nail emergence.
Check – How to do Foot Pedicure at Home Back to List
11. Flaxseed Oil for Faster Nail Growth
How to use flaxseed oil for nail growth not only coconut oil, there is linseed oil besides that can facilitate nail down growth. Take a little sum of linseed petroleum and massage your nails with that. Keep massaging for 10-15 minutes and then wear gloves so that the petroleum remains there for few hours. It is best when used as an overnight treatment. Repeat this daily for respective weeks to see meaning changes in your complete growth. Why to use flaxseed oil for long nails Flaxseed vegetable oil is a great beginning of important nutrients like, vitamin b1, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acid fats. omega-3 fatty acid fats are very helpful towards the development of pinpoint plate and besides to protect the nails from splitting. Thiamine and magnesium are besides quite crucial for longer and healthier nail growth. Flaxseed oil besides contains B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, protein, lecithin, zinc etc which are essential for healthy nails. Back to List
12. Grow Nails Stronger and Faster with Banana
How to use banana for faster nail growth Bananas are excellent for our overall health, including our collar health. If you are losing rest over lack of collar emergence, all you need to do is to add banana to your daily diet. You can have them in the morning breakfast with your cereals or oats. alternatively, you can eat bananas as your mid day or mid good afternoon nosh. Why to eat banana for beautiful nails Banana is loaded with zinc and silica, two of the vital elements for healthy nail growth. They can strengthen brittle nails and enhance the spirit of our nails. furthermore, bananas contain vitamin B6, which is known as the most significant vitamin for glistening, goodly and beautiful nails. Back to List so, these were 12 home plate remedies to grow nails faster. But that ’ s not all, we besides have some important tips to partake with you that will improve the look and find of your nails. Check them out below .
Tips to Grow Nails Faster
- Use extra virgin olive oil to massage your nails and cuticles every night. Do not remove, let it stay overnight and wash off in the morning.
- Always wear base coat before applying nail polish. This way, the chemicals present in nail polish won’t be able to come in direct contact with the nails.
- Just like our skin, the nails also need regular exfoliation. Use a baking soda paste or a brown sugar scrub to exfoliate the dead cells accumulated on the cuticles and nail bed. Never skip moisturizing your nails right after exfoliation.
- While doing house chores, try to wear a pair of rubber gloves to protect your hands and nails.
- Before wearing the gloves, massage your hands and nails with generous amount of your favorite hand lotion. This is a great little tip to condition the nails and allow them to grow longer and stronger.
- Moisturize your nails after washing your hands with soap.
- Use a nail strengthening base coat for healthy nails.
- Always use acetone-free nail polish remover while removing nail polish.
- Fix your chipped nail polish as soon as possible, because it can make your nails more prone to breakage.
- If you are suspecting any nail fungus, use few drops of tea tree oil to massage the nails. Doing this regularly for few days will fix the problem.
- Take biotin supplements. Biotin is very helpful in the growth of nails and hair. It can be found in foods, such as bananas, avocados and salmon. You can also consume biotin in the form of supplements. You need to consume 30-40 micrograms of biotin per day for healthy and strong nails.
Check – 10 Simple Ways to get Pink Lips Naturally at Home These were our home remedies and some significant tips to grow nails faster. It is quite disheartening to find that our nails are not growing at all. But with these remedies you can now fix the topic and enjoy healthy, beautiful and strong nails 🙂
Read more: 10 Easy Ways To Make Your Nails Grow Faster