How to use DND gel nail polish ?
As you know DND gelatin nail polish is 100 % gel. Following are the steps you can perform at home to apply DND gelatin nail polish, it will reduce the smash salon trips. And you can see how professional-looking nail count & feel can be produced with this product. That ‘s why it is very popular among nail salons and individual users of this intersection.
Reading: How to use DND gel nail polish ?
- Shaping your nails by manicure file.
- Using alcohol 99 % or acetone to clean nails
- Pick any colors of DND gel polish – 100% gel
- Now painting at least 2-3 coats, do not paint too thick.
- DND 100% gel is easy to paint and can last up to 21 days.
- After every coat, you should seal the top of the nails.
- You have to dry every coat by a UV/LED lamp.
- Finally, cleaning the sticky base on nails by alcohol 99%
- It is not hard to have perfect gel nails.
How do you use DND gel nails?
- Apply thin layer of Base coat 500
- Cure for 1 Min. in UV Lamp
- Apply GEL Polish color of your choice
- Cure for 1 Min in UV Lamp
- Apply Top Coat like DND 600
DND polish has some very beautiful stun colors, as you can see they do not come out streaked.
What are the difference between the 2 Pack Of DND Polishes?
One is gelatin and one is regular polish. This is very convenient if you match the like color on their hands and toes. Both pinpoint polish bottles are good size DND polishes .
The liquid is not excessively sparse or excessively thick and maintains the overall reflect or gloss when you done with nails. It is authoritative if you truly wipe the exceed coat or not, You do not need to wipe anything when the exceed coating is there.
DND Gel Lamp – LED Lamp V3/V4
New updated LED Lamp V4 has some very decent features and improved heating system consistency regulators. Price is little as expensive when you compare other brands but it cures much better particularly for mousse polishes. You can use UV lamps if you are planning to cure any builder gelatin for your pinpoint extensions if it requires rather of this LED lamp. For traditional gels where you want to use pinpoint extensions and for gel polishes that require at least 36W to cure in that sheath hybrid lamps that comes with LED and UV lamps in one unit will save you time and money differently you have to switch between lamps.
- Bigger in size as compared to other brands
- 36 Watts of Power
- Countdown Feature
- Features four curing time buttons for quick easy use: 45s, 50s, 55s & 60s
- Non-slip, pedicure friendly buttons
- Cures All Five Fingers And Toes
- Scratch And Acetone Resistant
- Metallic reflectors for better heat distribution and easy of cleaning
- High Intensity Diamond Light Emitting Diodes
- Led blub last longer
DND gel polish swatches
See new fall collection gel polish colors using the best of all time DND gel polishes .
Following is the list of most popular DND nail polish colors .
DND gel base & lead coat
– 22 Magenta Rose
– 24 Purple Flower
– 420 Bright Maroon
– 616 Havana Cream
– 95 Orange Rust
– 51 Light Macore
– 456 Cherry Berry
– 422 Portland Orange
– 759 Lava
– 258 Shine Bright
– 622 Midnight Blue
– 748 Leaf Clover
– 83 Eggshell
– 604 Cool Gray
Do you need a basis coat with DND gel polish
Base coat is one of most important part of any mousse polish, and is one of the key parts to prevent lift. It creates the adhesion between nail down and any anything thing you put on top of it. So base coat is crucial for adhesiveness prevent rise and show better gel polish colors .
- Sanding free base coat :Is type of base coat that does not require any overly file means non-sanding base coat
- Adhesion Layer : A layer between nail and the root coat
- Inhibition Layer : is the united nations remedy gel left over when you cure the basis coat
Can you use gel nail polish without the UV light
There are some brand in the marketplace that does not require to use any light to cure the polish.
Read more: Best metallic nail polish
Does DND cure with LED lamp
- Yes you can use DND LED lamp to cure the gel polish
- The first step is to gently remove the shine from nail bed with 180/240 buffer in order to produce good results and clean the oil/dirt from nail bed to achieve the desire look .
- Apply 1st thin layer of Daisy soak-off gel color or DC 800 Base gel. Be sure to seal the free edge foe each step.
- Cure under UV Lamp for 2 mins or LED for 60 seconds is mandatory.
- Apply 2nd layer Daisy soak-off gel color or DC 800 Base gel. Cure under UV Lamp or LED lamp with the same time as step 3.
- Apply Daisy Top Gel 900 Gel Top Coat. Cure under UV Lamp or LED with the same time as step 3.
- Use a lint free pad/nail wipes with nail cleanser to remove the tacky residue on the nail carefully to produce very neat look.