How to Apply Nail Strips:
1. Start with clean and jerk hands. Use an alcohol rub to clean off excess crap and petroleum, so the strips stick better. We recommend applying a base coat. We love OPI Nail Envy .
2. Choose the right size strip for your nail.
3. Remove the clear fictile traverse.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive material to anything before applying, however the adhesive material does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfective match.
5. Align buttocks of wrap just above your epidermis. Use a round motion to press and smooth the leach into place.
6. File off excess with a down movement. Gently pull off excess.
7. Apply a top coat. We love wisecrack Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a circus tent coat as needed during wear.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our collar strips are made from nail down polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover – merely like nail polish ! Use a cotton ball with breeze through polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. then, wipe/twist to remove .
OR use our Favorite Removal Method …
You need :
Cuticle pusher ( those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly )
Nail polish remover
Dip cuticle pusher tip in polish remover. Dip epidermis pusher lean in polish remover .Start lifting edge of strip. Start lifting edge of strip .Slide cuticle pusher back & forth under strip. Slide epidermis pusher back & forth under strip .Keep re-wetting cuticle pusher. Keep re-wetting cuticle baby buggy .Wipe off any excess stickiness. (This method leaves hardly any behind Wipe off any excess stickiness. ( This method leaves barely any behind
What are your strips made from?
Nail polish ! 100 % vegan, 10-free, cruelty free, non-toxic, and eco-friendly !
What base and top coat do you recommend?
Base – Any clear polish. We love OPI Nail Envy.
top – We love sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel .
If you have fuss with the strips adhere, it may be from the oils your hands produce – for this we recommend orly Bonder as a base coat .
How long do the strips last?
classical production line : 7-10 days ( flush longer with a clear coat )
lavishness Line : 10-14 days ( even longer with a top coat )
For longer lasting nails, use a al-qaeda and peak coat .
How do I remove the strips?
With nail polish remover! We recommend an acetone free remover for your nail health, but any nail polish remover will do the trick! Do NOT peel the strips off as that can damage your nail. With breeze through polish remover ! We recommend an acetone exempt remover for your complete health, but any nail polish remover will do the flim-flam ! Do NOT peel the strips off as that can damage your nail .
How should I store my wraps after opening them?
Place them back in the master packaging and then seal inside a plastic zippered bag .
You can besides reseal the original packaging with the heat from a curling iron or hair’s-breadth straightener .
Where are you located?
Wisconsin, USA ! All products are shipped from my home in Wisconsin .
What will I receive with my order?
All domestic orders come with a miniskirt application kit which includes a epidermis pusher, file, and extras storehouse bag. We besides like to add a special surprise sometimes !
Questions ? Email contact @ beeskneesnail.com .
Category : Nail tips