Candy Cane Nail Art Design Tutorial:
choose two contrasting colors !
Reading: Candy Cane Nail Art Design Tutorial
In this step collect the things you need to do with your nails these are :
- 2 contrasting colors out of which you want a candy cane to be made! (white and red are the recommended one)
- A transparent nail polish.
- Thin strips of tape.
Start up by applying the first gear nail color on ( E.g. Apply ashen tinge ) your nails. And let it dry wholly ! To prevent streak .
- Now take thin strips of tape and paste it on to your nails with an equal gap in between the strips! (This is done to create a fine distance between the two colors and to prevent rough or dirty mixing) The most efficient way to do this is to rip between one- and two-inch pieces of tape, put them on the cap of nail paint bottle, and then cut the skinny strips if you do not get thin one!
- Now to appear your nails like a candy cane you must be paste these strips diagonally on your nails!
See More: Penguin Nail Designs
once the strips are set on all your nails apply the 2nd tinge ( e.g. red color ) like you apply normal nail paint. Do not hesitate to apply the nail down discolor properly over your pinpoint area as there is no decimal point of going incorrectly to get your hope design as the tape strips will secure the flannel base !
- Let the 2nd color of the nail paint dry properly! Do not hurry at all, as you might end up with a mess, so be calm!
- After drying of the color (2nd color), remove the tape strips slowly. And now apply the transparent nail polish on your candy cane nail art design to secure it for more days!
- And you are done with the beautiful candy cane nail art design which will make your hands look more beautiful! 🙂
- If you are perfect with the above written steps and want to do a bit more enhancements or changes on to your nail art then to may go with the following!
- There is one more way to do up this nail art in a more different and enhancive way!
For that be few more steps :
Step 6: What You Need
- You need a thin paint or makeup brush. Make sure really thin like a hair!
- A third nails color (optional)
- Transparent nail color
See More: Polka Dots Designs
Step 7: Dip It
Read more: Top 10 Best Nail Salons in Columbus, Ohio
Dip this slender brush in the nail paint bottle. immediately the motion is in which nail tinge ? You may take a wholly different semblance ( e.g. green color ) which is in contrast with the earlier two colors or you may dip the brush in the second base color itself ( e.g. red color which was taken after applying the establish coat ) ! Do not do a err of dipping the brush in the first color i.e. which was your base coat ( e.g. whiten semblance ) as it will not show up .
Step 8: Apply
- Now with a thin brush apply a fine diagonal line parallel to the above diagonal stroke ( e.g. between two red color strokes draw one more thin line of red/ green color) do this really carefully and slowly so that you do not mess up with the already done nail art.
- Do this only if you are perfect to hold a brush.
- Now after drying apply the transparent nail polish!
- And you are done
See More: Acrylic Nail Art
Category : Nail tips