1. Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel – Crimson: It ’ s a on-key gorgeous crimson – not an in between – perfectly red. Rati had listed this nail polish in her “ Currently Loving ” edition. I bought this immediately and loved it on my nails – it looks amazing on average, benighted, brown, all kinds of bark tones.
2. Lotus Herbals Pink Doll : This is another one of my favorite – it ’ s a pretty baby pink with hints of lavender in it, goes completely opaque on nails .
3. Maybelline Colorshow Hooked on Pink : It ’ s a hot pink smash polish – a pink for all complexions .
4. Lakme Fast and Fabulous Fuschia Pink : Fuschia Pink is a perfect bright fuschia color and it goes opaque in one coat. however, two coats are still necessary to attain the perfective fuchsia .
5. Essie Nail Lacquer – In the Cab-ana : This shade is called a “ self-assured greenish blue azure. ” It is a bright medium bluing shade. There is a little hint of greenish blue besides. Though the shade is very pretty, it may make your hands look slenderly dark, but dark hands would rock this color, try it !
6. China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Re-Fresh Mint : Mint looks great on nails and you can wear them throughout the year. This one goes opaque in a individual coating .
7. Essie Butler Please : It ’ s a vibrant amobarbital sodium tinge, chummy and creamy in consistency .
8. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Micky : This is a beautiful creamy coral tinge. The color is gorgeous, not like the usual colors you get in other smash paint brands .
9. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Toni : This one is a dark, warmly, raisin wine cream – an oxblood color. You can see hints of plumb, burgundy, and imperial in it .
10. Ciate Ditch the Heels : This one is a reasonably apple martini shade .
11. China Glaze Cowgirl Up : It ’ s a true eggplant nail paint with hints of shimmer.
12. Lotus Herbals Deep Sea : This is my all-time front-runner – it is an greenish blue amobarbital sodium color with no shimmer or glitter .
13. Chanel Nail Lacquer in Pirate : It ’ s a aristocratic toned deep dark red – perfect to wear on feet, will make hands and feet look fair .
14. Dior Blue Label : It ’ s a truthful midnight blue shade – so ample and lush. A must-have for all skin tones .
15. OPI Nail Lacquer – Happy Anniversary : A silver-pearl nail polish with lots of drop shimmer and fine silver glitter. It will give the shininess and shine they need .
16. Estee Lauder Ultra Violet : It ’ s a proper plum-violet with cover girl glitter .
17. Estee Lauder Wicked Green : This one is a beautiful rich green color, does not have any shimmer or glitter .
18. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Monica : Dark and blue-purple color with slick end .
19. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Charisma : An extremist bright neon magenta-red purple semblance that gives a flat polish .
20. OPI Push and Shove : A beautiful silver color with a glossy shininess .
21. Essie She’s Pampered : An indulgent red, raspberry red that would look good on all hide tones .
22. OPI Nail Lacquer – Gargantuan Green Grape : A pastel green, non-shimmery milky shade .
23. OPI Nail Lacquer – Do You Lilac It : A beautiful milky lavender shade without any shimmer .
Read more: Top 10 Best Nail Salons in Dallas, Texas
24. OPI Black Onyx : A gorgeous black shade with glossy finish .
Essie Nail Lacquer in Eternal Optimist
Essie Nail Lacquer – She ’ south Pampered
Essie Head Mistress Nail Polish
Essie Nail Polish in Butler Please
Essie Nail Lacquer – Sunday Funday
Essie Nail Polish – Fair Game
Makeup for Dark Skin
Lip Colors Which Do NOT Suit Dark Skin
7 Ways To Highlight The Best Features Of Dark Skin
LUSH Dark Angels Skin Cleanser
Dark Chocolate Honey Face Pack For Oily Skin – DIY