TIPS FOR A FLAWLESS FINISH:
- Take care of your cuticles! Don’t snip your cuticles, push them back and moisturize them daily. The easiest and least painful way to push them back is during or after a shower when they are soft.
- Buff your nails! Nail buffers keep your nails smooth and even, whether your nail is unpolished or polished.
- Apply a base! Even though bases take more time and sometimes easy to just want to skip right over them they will protect your nails from stains. This is definitely a must step for those of you who love to wear those darker shades. If your nails do get stained yellow. Pick up a lemon and start rubbing. This little trick will get your nails back to their beautiful white shade. 🙂 Also, a handy tip to remember when applying a base or polish is always wipe your nails with remover beforehand. This will get rid of any oil or moisture built up on your nails allowing polish to adhere better.
- Lastly, just as important as a base, seal with a topcoat! To keep your polish lasting even longer it’s recommended to reapply the topcoat daily or at least every other day.
TOP MANICURE WRECKERS TO AVOID:
- Texting! Are you texting addicted? Don’t be surprised if your nice manicure is ruined very quickly after tap, tap, tapping away. 😉
- Scrubs/Washing Dishes! Just like scrubbing your skin or your dishes takes away the dirty it will also take away the nice and pretty as well. We might can limit our texting but we can’t really limit our washing dishes or cleaning so pick up a good pair of rubber gloves.
- Alcohol! No, not the drinking kind. haha! The hand sanitizer kind… it will erode your topcoat making your polish look dull and eventually wear off quicker.
- Folding laundry/cooking! Doing anything with heat will soften your nail polish and again fade the color and begin to wear off.
WHAT TO WEAR WHEN:
Read more: Top 10 Best Nail Salons in Austin, Texas
Let ’ s face it, as much fun as some bright punchy colors like this by Summer ’ mho tangerine were, they aren ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate appropriate on your fingers at all times. here are some effective smash color options depending on your respective occasions .
Interviews: Clean and simple shades such as picket pinks and nudes.
Evening Out: Go adventurous with blues, yellows, or grays.
Formal Event: Wines and reds are big for an elegant touch.
Vacation Time: Hot pink, orange, and any fun color out there .
Aren ’ t up to doing your own manicure or you precisely like to have them done for a girls day out ? hera are some tips on choosing the right collar salon .
HOW TO CHOOSE A NAIL SALON:
These are some of the things you want to look for in a good breeze through technical school and salon .
1. quality of Nail Products : This is a given. If they use brassy products keep on walk .
2. clock time Taken : If they are running you out the door in under 30 minutes they are looking for measure not quality .
3. experienced staff : Is your collar technical school brand newly ? This doesn ’ metric ton always mean that the salon is bad at all but barely keep a heads up on whether the techs are coming and going .
4. pain during file or boring : childlike, pain is damage to your nails. You should never feel any trouble when having your nails done.
5. The Nail Salon Conveyor Belt : one technical school does this, another this, and another that. All nail technicians work differently and a good salon will have the lapp technical school working on just your nails during your travel to .
6. cost : The old say goes, you get what you pay for. The like concept goes in the nail occupation. You may be in for a dicker price but your nails will probably look like they were done at that bargain price excessively .
Do you do at-home manicures or head to the salon? What is your fave fall color to wear?