– 82-87 % natural ! and vegan Kia Charlotta Confident Raspberry is a 15 detached nail polish based on 100 % vegetable solvents. The Kia Charlotta nail polish bottles have an optimum size of 5 ml indeed that no pinpoint polish has to be thrown away. Use: for the best cover result, we recommend applying two thin layers of complete polish. To enjoy your collar polish tied longer, it is best to apply a base coat first base and finish with a top coat. This way your nail polish will last for 4-7 days. Note: keep the nail polish out of the range of children.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Maltol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phosphoric Acid, 15880 Ci 778, Ci 15880, Ci 77891, Ci 77499, Ci 77491 While nail polish can never be 100 % natural, reclaimable and / or biodegradable, Kia Charlotta has done its best to develop the most environmentally friendly version of breeze through polish. They have achieved this by developing a nail polish with the following properties : – 100 % vegan according to “ The Vegan Society ”
– Registered cruelty-free according to “ PETA ”
– Made with 100 % vegetable solvents ( free from petrochemical solvents )
– Microplastic-free formulation ( according to BUND e.V. and german Consumer Advice Centre )
– Made with up to 87 % natural ! ingredients
– Filled in 5ml bottles to avoid unnecessary smash polish waste
– 15 ‘Free ‘ formula
What does made with up to 87% natural! ingredients mean?
The basis of all 15 Free smash polishes is the lapp, the only thing that differs within the shades are their pigments, ie what gives them their color. There are natural pigments such as mica and there are celluloid pigments. Both types of pigments are used in our breeze through polish, sometimes more and sometimes less, which ultimately determines whether a tinge is 87 % natural ! or, for model, 82 % natural. With our breeze through polishes, the average is 85 % natural, which means that most of the base is natural. What does the ’15 Free’ formula entail?
The nail polishes are free of the following 15 ingredients : Phthalates ( incl.dibutyl phthalate ( DBP ), diethylhexyl phthalate ( DEHP ) ), toluene ( besides : toluene ), xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, ethyl tosylamides, styrene / propenoate copolymer, triphenylphosphate organohalogen compounds ( AOX ), parabens, silicones, fragrances and animal ingredients.
Read more: 17-Free Nail Polish
In addition, Kia Charlotta nail polishes do not contain propenoate copolymer or other liquid or solid microplastics ( according to BUND e.V. and german Consumer Advice Centre ), benzophenone-1, benzophenone-3. Kia Charlotta nail polish ’15-Free ‘ is vegan, not tested on animals and gluten unblock. Contents: 5ml