My raw solution is static Nails, a press-on nail kit out that gives me a flawless manicure in minutes .
What are Static Nails and how do they work?
static Nails are packaged, press-on nail down sets, and they ‘re my front-runner at-home option for DIY-ing your own nails. Whether you ’ re avoiding gel manicures, excessively interfering for salon appointments, or you ’ rhenium budget, the product ‘s patent-pending liquid glass lacquer is 8-free ( meaning it ‘s excrete eight toxic ingredients used in many polishes ) and lasts three times ampere farseeing as a regular manicure .
If, like me, liquid polish poses excessively much of a challenge, Static Nails ‘ reclaimable press-on nails can be worn for weeks straight or removed/reapplied at your leisure. The glue dissolves over meter so it won ’ triiodothyronine damage your nails, and they come in trend-right stiletto and round shapes that make them look expertly fitted. They come in a assortment of colors and designs, but can even painted and customized then long as you use a non-acetone polish remover. The best separate is, they very do look professionally done .
here is a bit-by-bit guidebook for using Static Nails Reusable Pop-On Manicure in Fetish Round to DIY a flawless nude mani at dwelling .
- Prep your hands. I used a by the company . Clean the underside of your nails, but save anything greasy for last (because you can’t apply fake nails with butter fingers).
- Arrange your sizes. Each box contains 24 nails in 12 different sizes. It helps to choose your sizes ahead of time and set them up in a row for easy access. Get the glue ready.
- Set timer for 25 seconds. You’ll need to hold each nail in place for 25 seconds while it dries so it helps to have your timer ready at the push of a button. Don’t forget to push start.
- Apply glue. Starting with your pinky finger, apply glue to the back of the nail and the top of your fingernail. If you have a glue disaster (I definitely did), wait for the glue to dry, gently peel it off your skin, and resume.
- Press and hold, saving thumb and index fingers for last. Start with the pinky, ring, then middle fingers of each hand, before following up with your index fingers and thumbs. This allows you the use of your most helpful digits — your index finger and opposable thumbs — for as long as possible.
How long do Static Nails last?
These can final up to 18 days. If you just want it for the flush, you can apply a “ dilute strip ” of the collar glue from your cuticle to the gratuity of your breeze through. For flush more coverage and sustainability, practice more glue to keep your static Nails on adenine long as potential.
Are Static Nails reusable?
Yes ! These at-home breeze through kits are built to withstand angstrom many as six reapplications. here ’ s what Static Nails fall through Alexis Irene told Forbes :
“Static’s Reusable Pop-On Nails give everyone all over the world access to luxury, on-trend nail art for a fraction of the money and time spent in salons. The best part is that these nails are non-damaging to natural nails, they can be customized without damaging the original design, they only take 5 minutes to apply, and can be worn up to 18 days — or reapplied up to six times.”
That sounds pretty good to me, but there ’ mho going to be a meter when we have to remove our Static Nails .
So, how do I remove Static Nails?
barely like they pop on, they besides pop murder. The mark recommends that you soak your nails in hot water system ( the hottest you can handle ) for a few minutes. This softens the fake nails and natural nail down, and makes the “ pop off ” that much easier. From there, you gently lift the side of the Static Nail, alternating until you ’ ra left with your lifelike, damage-free nail .
Jessica is a freelancer beauty, fashion, and health writer with bylines in Brit + Co., TheThirty, PopSugar, FabFitFun, Beauty-Stoned, and more .
This contented is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their electronic mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar message at piano.io
Read more: Holographic and Iridescent Nail Polish
Category : Nail polish