Trends. Love them or hate them, they come into our lives in fully form and sweep the internet and media equitable waiting for us to jump into them. From high-waisted jeans, middle parts, chunky shoes, or crop tops, we have all seen some trends that might be a tad questionable .
One drift, for me I can fully hop on is this colorful nail artwork ballyhoo. I mean, what ’ s not to love ? They are colorful, creative, and wholly fun. immediately don ’ triiodothyronine get me amiss, there are still some challenges when it comes to this tendency and teens, like price, maintenance, and should I allow my 13-year-old to wear acrylics ?
All valid concerns.
Lucky for you, we have come up with the ultimate tilt of playfulness collar designs that won ’ thymine break the savings bank, will look good on any age of adolescent, and don ’ t require talon like nails to be done .
Check out our front-runner nail ideas for teens and how we combat the collar salon drama .
Cute Nail Ideas for Teens
Let ’ s start brusque, shall we ? I know the tendency correct now is a coffin shape “ claw ” nail. This is not wholly naturalistic for teens if I ’ m being honest. There are respective reasons that teens might not be able to pull off those colorful daggers. From sports, musical instruments, and possibly overall maturity. But just because you don ’ t have long nails, doesn ’ t mean you can ’ thyroxine enter in the trendy collar trends. here are a few of our darling cute pinpoint ideas for teens with short-change claws .
1. Hand full of Daisies
2. Bright Color Block
3. Rainbow Tips
4. Colored “French” Manicure – I love that you can do any color for this dim-witted but trendy breeze through art .
5. Colorful Abstract Nail Art Design
6. Abstract Lines
7. Speckled Texture Idea
8. Mix and Match Color Block
9. Animal Print Design – You don ’ t need complete “ claw ” for this huffy front. 😉
10. Lightly Spotted
11. Colorful Plaid Design
12. Smiley Faces All-Around
13. Colorful Dots
14. White Stars
15. Colorful Flowers Collection
Nail Designs for Teens
now that we have covered the shorter nail size, let ’ s check out a few more designs that can work on any duration of nail. There are so many unlike trendy designs and ideas that work well with nail art, from cow prints, stars, smiley faces, and bold colors .
16. Covered in Colorful Stars
17. Different Colored Tips
18. Bright and Bold
19. Matte Blue Swirl Design
20. Pastel Swirls
21. Neutral Tones with Butterflies
22. Unique Colorful Collection
23. White Flame Tips
24. Different Design on Each Nail
25. Groovy 70s Vibe
Teen Nail Ideas They’ll Love
There is one swerve that I continue to see, and besides personally love. The idea of each complete being a small different is something I can wholly get down with. With all the colors and designs semi-going in concert, but all a small different, this creates a unique search for each style .
26. Trendy Prints and Designs
27. Modern Patterns
28. Mix and Match Collection
29. Different Colored Swirls
30. Summer Collection of Designs
31. Subtle Designs on Each Finger
32. Trendy Nail Trend
33. Colorful Flames
34. Pastel Collection with Cow Print
35. Eclectic Combo
Let’s Talk Acrylics
That was a crazy fun list of collar art ideas, personally, I have stopped and added a few of those ideas to my personal number for my following nail vist. I guess that makes me trendy, huh ? 😉
What you might have noticed, are some of those nails are retentive and acrylic. This is a delicate subject in our theater, should teens clothing acrylic nails ? My daughter desperately wants some professional acrylic fiber nails. And I get it, it ’ south popular and everyone has them but is it realistic ?
Acrylic Nails for Teenage Girls
There are several reasons that some teens fair can ’ t have acrylic nails. here are a few for us :
- Sports – There are sports like softball, basketball, and even tennis that acrylic nails can be dangerous. Let’s think about it for a second, some of these nail trends are SHARP. This could be a hazard to other athletes or themselves when it comes to close contact sports. Plus we have all broken a nail, now breaking an acrylic nail is a whole other level. So one wrong move when it comes to sports and you can rip off a whole nail, including your natural nail. So in my opinion, when it comes to playing a sport, acrylic nails to be a negative.
- Musical Instruments – Have you ever tried to play the violin in long nails, it’s not fun. This will have to be up to the teen to decide if they can continue to play their instrument well with long clinky nails.
- Cost – Here is a big one, maintenance on acrylic nails costs money. So is that something the teen can keep up with? Once you get them put on, you will need to get them filled every couple of weeks. So, if they are committed to that, then I don’t see why not.
fortunately, with breeze through trends surging, there are several ways to get around having to get trendy adolescent acrylic nails. You can hop on Etsy and find dozens of amazing smash artist that create stunning forge complete sets. With equitable apply smash glue, you can create the lapp attend of acrylic nails without any of the cons attached. Plus there is no nail price or long-run committedness .
here are a few of my favored nail sets from the talented artists on Etsy .
Claw Collective – Pink Glitter
Nails by Elle – Heart Tips
TranquiliteLondon – Smiley Faces
There are sol many more amaze shops out there. Simply search “ forge nail sets ” on Etsy and you will find everything you could ever want .
More Fun Trends Teens Will Love
If you ’ rhenium loving these breeze through ideas for teens, then check out a few more fun trends that teenagers will love .
- Tinsel Hair Extensions – Another great trend for teens, these tinsel hair extensions are fun and unique for parties, proms, and pure fun. They add the sweet little spark of teenage whim that we are all looking for. Check out how you can create your own tinsel hair look with some awesome products.
- Hairstyles for Teens – From beachy waves and messy buns to epic braids and super straight sleek hair, there are literally hundreds (and hundreds) of hairstyles to inspire teen girls! So, if your favorite girl is looking for a new hairstyle this season, we’ve gathered the cutest hairstyles around to give her the inspiration she needs!
- Cute Date Ideas for Teens – With their nails and hair done, these teens obviously need a reason to show them off (other than Instagram of course). What better way to show off your new style than on a date. These fun teen date ideas are perfect for those teens that may or may not be able to drive or lack in the money department. Each is still a blast and makes for a great first-date idea.