now rent : VICE PRESIDENT of JEWISH COMMUNITY IMPACT position overview : third Plateau, a growing multi-disciplinary social impact tauten, is looking for an have, entrepreneurial social sector master to serve as a Vice President to primarily serve our expanding and national al-qaeda of clients in the jewish communal world. This rent will join our Leadership Team to help custodian and grow our firm, our customer portfolio, and our impact. In summation to firmwide leadership responsibilities, the VP will lead client engagements, manage a small-but-growing team within the firm, oversee visualize work flow and quality, drive business development, and ensure deliverables are on-time, high-quality, and poised to help our clients drive meaningful social impact. top candidates will have experience in stick out and staff management, be able to represent the Third Plateau trade name to a across-the-board range of clients, possess a deep understand of the social sector and Jewish community, serve as a strong leader of diverse teams, and be able to think ebulliently about what our clients need and how third base Plateau can continue to grow to serve them. This position reports to one of the firm ’ randomness Principals and will have 1-4 direct reports.
Application Deadline : roll Start Date : ASAP
placement : United States ( any location )
Read more: Top 7 Best Nail Salons in Omaha, Nebraska
Starting wage : $ 120,000, with extra compensation through bonuses / net income share Benefits : In addition to collaborating with an incredible team of sociable impingement professionals, benefits include :
- Unlimited routine time off
- Platinum-level health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Regular high fives (virtual during COVID)
- Professional development and curated team learning opportunities
- Wellness budget to be spent towards mental, emotional, and/or physical health
- Cell phone reimbursement
- You will need to bring an unwavering commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and a willingness to speak up when you see us fall short. This is a major focus of ours and we expect it to be of yours, too. Top candidates will firmly believe that diversity of experiences and voices leads to better outcomes, and they will have demonstrated a consistent commitment to this belief both personally and professionally.
- This work will require significant familiarity with Jewish religious and cultural practices and the institutional arrangements of Jewish communal life.
- We are a boutique agency that embraces a start-up attitude. Third Plateau is going to continue its significant growth over the coming years and we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
- You will need to bring an unwavering commitment to excellence, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a hunger for social justice, and an intense interest in having fun.
- Other qualities we are looking for include passion, confidence, leadership, curiosity, willingness and ability to travel (when we’re living in a post-pandemic world), and attention to detail.
- Areas of expertise that are not necessary, but would be valuable include public policy, fundraising, philanthropy, marketing, entrepreneurship, and product design.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must.
- Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment and Third Plateau will not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
- Why do this position and firm make sense for the next step in your career?
- How are you uniquely qualified to enhance the Third Plateau team and our impact-focused with and in the Jewish community?
- OPTIONAL: How will the different pieces of your identity contribute to this team and work? Please share as much detail as you feel comfortable sharing to help us create a team that represents a diverse set of identities.
- Your seven-digit phone number (i.e., your phone number WITHOUT the area code), with no dashes, in the place of your name.
- Remove any reference to your home address and email.
- This survey is anonymous – it will not ask for your name, email, or phone number at any point.
- This survey is optional – you are not required to share your information, and not doing so will have no impact on your candidacy for the position moving forward.
- This survey is run by a third party – HR to Go, a third-party HR consulting firm will be administering this survey on a platform outside of Third Plateau. HR to Go will only share aggregated results with any member of the Third Plateau team. At no time will individual-level data be shared.
To participate in the survey, chink here [ 2 ]. Thank you for helping us become more data-informed as a firm !