1. Matte Topcoat. A matte greatcoat instantaneously gives your nails a cool-girl, non-glossy mod finish. Try Nails Inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat .
2. A Nail Polish Correcting Pen. You do n’t have to be a pro breeze through artist to end up with flawless-looking nails — you just have to know how to clean up around your smash bed by rights for a clean, professional finish. A polish-erasing playpen can help with that, thanks to its preciseness topple, which is doused in polish remover that can erase any mistakes along the side walls of your nails easily. Try Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen .
3. Glitter Nail Polish Remover Pads. If you ‘re a glitter female child ( Who is n’t ? ! ) but think glitter is a trouble in the american samoa to get off, then you need to invest in a textured embroider that can help swipe off any finely milled or grittier glitter in a ostentation. Try Butter London Glitter Scrubbers Textured Remover Wipes .
4. Nail Repair Formula. If you ‘re constantly putting on false nails or getting gel polish applied to your nails, your nails can tend to be dry and brittle. It ‘s a good idea to give your natural nails a break for a week and apply a recipe nightly that restores and conditions your nails rear to a healthy, strong state while you ‘re polish-free. Try Perfect Formula Repair Coat .
5. Striping Tape. This very thin metallic tape can applied and kept on your nail to enhance your complete art, or it can be pressed onto your nail down to create extremely straight lines and then lifted away. Try Etsy Nail Striping Tape .
Elizabeth Griffin/J. Ryan Roberts
6. Transfer Foils. Foil newspaper creates a cool design when you paint your nails a desire base semblance, apply a clear glue over top, and then crusade and pull the tape away promptly, leaving behind imperfect traces of thwart on your nails for a cool finish, like this. Try Etsy Transfer Foil and Nail Adhesive Glue .
7. Dotter Tool. If you want to make bantam or big dots on your nails, or create a design using a series of circles, a dotter tool is the room to go. It creates perfect bantam or large dots in seconds, like this. Try The Body Shop Nail Pen .
8. Striper Brush. You can pick up a striper brush at any smasher provision storehouse or use a modest, flimsy paint brush. This bantam brush helps create thin lines and intricate detail. Just make sure you properly clean the brush with breeze through polish remover before dipping it into another coloring material if you ‘re using multiple shades .
9. Loose Glitter. Take any mani to the following charge by sprinkling a little idle glitter ( that you can get at any craft store ) evenly all over your base coloring material while it ‘s calm besotted, or concentrating it at the topple of your complete for an ombré effect .
10. Studs. If you want significant three-d embellishments on your nails, hoard bantam stud, metallic circles, colored crystal domes, and iridescent shavings in your smash kit out, which you can besides pick up at your local craft memory .
11. Domed Pearls. For a more ladylike design, throng drop and clear crystals in your nail kit to doll up your digits. Try Ciatè Caviar Mother of Pearl Manicure Kit .
12. Nail Stickers/Wraps. If you do n’t have time to create cool nail art, pick up a premade design and press it onto your fingertips for notice-me nails. Try NCLA Nail Wraps .
Elizabeth Griffin/NCLA Instagram
13. LED Nail Lamp. Most gel polishes for sale require an LED lamp to cure ( or harden ) the recipe for a longer lasting resultant role. Try Ciaté ‘s LED Lamp sold in the Geltox Starter Kit .
14. Good-Quality Staple Shades. A sheer pink, classical loss, and opaque white and black polishes are musts in your nail kit not only because they ‘re classics, but because they ‘re often used when creating smash art .
Try The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polish in “ Pink Cream, ” $ 8 ; Gucci Nail Bold High-Gloss Lacquer in ” Iconic Red, ” $ 29 ; Red Carpet Nail Lacquer in “ White Hot, ” $ 8 ; and Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in “ small Black Dress, ” $ 9, to get a look like the one under .
MP Nails Instagram
15. Nude Polish. scantily there polish is perfective for when you want to wear a tad but do n’t want it to be detectable. bare polishes are perfective for interviews and besides create the magic trick of longer fingers .
Try nude shades from Chrome Girl Nail Lacquer in “ Tan Cheeks, ” $ 12 ; Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in “ Dark Desert Highway, ” $ 9 ; Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition in “ La Vie En Rose, ” $ 18 ; and L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gold Dust Nail Color in “ Diamond in the Rough, ” $ 7, to get a count like the one downstairs. For the dispatch how-to, click here .
16. Metallic Polish. Metallic polishes like gold, rose gold, purple, mermaid blue, and silver are the modern neutrals and can be worn with anything these days .
Try metallic shades from Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Nail Polish in “ Dore Orferve, ” $ 25 ; Nuance by Salma Hayek in “ Petal Pearl, ” $ 6 ; Nars Limited Edition Nail Polish in “ Sherwood, ” $ 20 ; Revlon Nail Polish in “ bohemian 585, ” $ 5 ; and O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in “ My signature is DC, ” $ 10, to get a look like the one below. For the complete how-to, chink hera .
J. Ryan Roberts
17. Pastel Polish. These light and aeriform colors are immediately welcome in fall and winter equitable vitamin a much as they are in spring and summer. They ‘re the arrant alternate to nude shades, since the color is barely there, yet still beautiful .
Try L’Orèal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish in “ Greycian Goddess, ” $ 6 ; Essie Nail Polish in “ Romper Room, ” $ 9 ; Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in “ Water Baby, ” $ 6 ; Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in “ Lavender Cloud, ” $ 18 ; and Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in “ Bitter Budhist, ” $ 18, to get a look like the one below. For the arrant how-to, snap here .
18. Glitter Polish. Glitter is the easiest polish to use because it ‘s the most forgive. Apply it evenly over your stallion collar or focus it at your point for an ombré effect .
Try Revlon Core Nail Enamel in “ Artsy, ” $ 4 ; L’Orèal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color in “ Midnight Fireworks, ” $ 7, Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in “ Sweetest thing, ” $ 9 ; Zoya Nail Polish in “ Storm, ” $ 9 ; and Maybelline New York Color Show Jewels in “ Gilded In Gold, ” $ 4, to get a look like the one below. For the complete how-to, click here .
19. Jewel Tone Polish. Jewel tones are extremely full-bodied and perfective for amping up any kit as your statement accessory .
Try Dolce & Gabbana The Nail Lacquer in Wild “ Green, ” $ 25 ; CoverGirl XL Nail Gel in “ Plump-It Plum, ” $ 6 ; Ciate Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish and Effects in “ True Blue, ” $ 8 ; and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in “ Ablazing !, ” $ 5, to get a look like the one below. For a accomplished how-to, snap here .
20. Vibrant Hues. To make your nail down art crop up, use vibrant shades like fuchsia, bluish green, hot pink, orange, scandalmongering, etc .
Try Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer in “ Daddy ‘s Girl, ” $ 8 ; Floss Gloss Nail Lacquer in “ Neon Nacho, ” $ 8 ; and forever 21 Nail Polish in “ Dusty Blue, ” $ 3, to get a expression like the one below. For the dispatch how-to, click hera .
J. Ryan Roberts
Follow Carly on Twitter.
Carly Cardellino was the smasher director at Cosmopolitan .
This message is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their electronic mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and exchangeable subject at piano.io